- Championship Information
- Hotel Information
- Preliminary Timetable
- PDF Entry Form
- On-Line Entry Form
- Nomination List
Sanctioned By: USA Powerlifting (USAPL)
Meet Director: Michael Zawilinski
Date, Time, Place: Saturday, December 8, 2012 starting at 9:00 a.m. at Holiday Inn, 929 Hingham Street, Rockland, MA 02370
Eligibility: Must be a registered USAPL Member (memberships sold at weigh-ins. No qualifying totals required.)
Uniforms: One piece lifting suits are mandatory for all contestants! As well as non-supportive briefs without legs for competition and weigh-ins. ALL equipment must conform to USAPL standards, supportive suits, shirts and wraps must manufactured by Inzer, Titan or Metal all others are not allowed. For further clarification please visit www.usapowerlifting.com/committees/technical or contact the meet director.
Men: 114, 123, 132, 148, 165, 181, 198, 220, 242, 275, 275+
Women: 97, 105, 114, 123, 132, 148, 165, 181, 198, 198+
- Awards will be presented to 1st – 5th place finishers for each weight class and division.
- Champion of Champion award to the best overall men/women’s lifters – both Raw and Equipped.
- Team trophies will be presented for 1st – 5th place [Men/Women and Combined Teams].
This competition is sanctioned by USA Powerlifting and all USAPL/IPF Technical rules will be followed. The Technical rules can viewed here: www.usapowerlifting.com/committees/technical
Drug Testing: There will be a urinalysis test given and a release form to be signed by each and every contestant competing. Failure to submit to and/or passing the drug test will result in DISQUALIFICATION.
Admission for spectators and personal coaches: $5.00 at the door.
Official Qualifier for:
- 2013 Collegiate Nationals, Killeen, TX, April 12-14
- 2013 High School Nationals, Denver, CO
- 2013 Master’s Nationals, Orlando, FL, May 3-5
- 2013 Women’s Nationals, Orlando, FL, May 19-20
- 2013 Teen/Junior/Men’s Nationals, Killeen, TX
- 2013 Raw Nationals, Orlando, FL, July 19-21
- 2013 Bench Press Nationals, Atlanta, GA
- 2013 Deadlift/Push-Pull Nationals, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Qualifying totals must be achieved, for more information please review www.usapowerlifting.com
Address: 929 Hingham Street, Rockland, MA 02370
Tel: (781) 871-0545
Cost: $109.00+ tax per night for a single or double.
Reference the Group Code: USA POWERLIFTING
Saturday: December, 8 2012
Holiday Inn Grand Ballroom
- 7:00 to 8:30 am – Weigh-in/Equipment check for ALL women’s weight classes.
- 7:00 to 8:30 am – Weigh-in/Equipment check for men’s weight classes: 114 through 165
- 8:30 to 9:00 am – Rules briefing and/lifter warm-up
- 9:00am to 1:00 pm – Competition Lifting
- 1:00 to 2:00 pm – Awards presentation / Drug-testing protocol
Holiday Inn Grand Ballroom
- 11:00 am to 12:30 pm – Weigh-in/Equipment check for men’s wt classes: 181 through SHW
- 12:30 to 1:00 pm – Rules briefing and/lifter warm-up
- 1:00 to 6:00 pm – Competition lifting
- 6:00 to 7:00 pm – Awards presentation / Drug-testing protocol
This list will be updated weekly. So don’t worry if you don’t see your name pop up right away