USA Powerlifting is seeking a dynamic, self-starter to assist USA Powerlifting’s social media team. This internship is the perfect opportunity to build upon the skills you have through real-world, hands-on work experience at a national non-profit organization. Throughout the internship, you will have the opportunity to work directly with our marketing agency and social media team on creating content and expanding our social media presence.
Hours: PT, approx. 10hrs week depending on projects
Pay: Depending on experience
- Must be a USA Powerlifting member in good standing.
- Have familiarity with various social media channels.
- Have relative education, experience, or combination of both, excellent opportunity for college students looking for real world experience.
- Enthusiasm, love of the history of powerlifting.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce content for social media as prescribed by our marketing agency and marketing committee.
- Help produce videos and photos for features, marketing material, organic content, and sponsored content.
- Experience working in Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro and/or iMovie.
- Experience working in Adobe Lightroom and/or Photoshop.
- Experience working in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, or XD.
- Access to your own computer.
- Ability to stay organized.
- Strong drive to self-motivate.
- Understanding of the creative process and willingness to collaborate with other social media team members.
- Must be available to work remote.
Submit Online Application, resume and work samples
Submission Deadline: June 18 at 5pm ET